At Dakin-Flathers, our core business is perfecting high performance, industry leading bandsaw and bandknife blades – and we’ve dedicated ourselves to this for over 125 years. We are proud to announce a new addition to our metal cutting range – SAW37B M51 Bimetal Bandsaw.
Dakin-Flathers M51 bimetal bandsaw blades have been developed exclusively for large scale industrial cutting applications and hard-to-cut materials such as Titanium and tempered steels. Ideally suited for cutting materials ≤49HRC where standard M42 Bimetal would begin to struggle or lose performance.
SAW37B M51 delivers outstanding cutting capabilities and also provides other benefits such as:
- Significantly faster cutting rates – accelerated productivity
- Exceptional performance – cleaner, smoother cut
- Excellent heat and wear resistance – cut for longer and harder
- Increased blade life – reduced production costs and blade spend
- Minimal noise and vibration – Health & Safety friendlier environment
If you would like a super-tough, long lasting blade that cuts through production times and costs, call Dakin-Flathers on +44 (0) 1977 705 600 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
Alternatively, view our full range of bimetal bandsaw blades here.